- ASSIST is a student-transfer information system that displays reports of how course credits earned at one California Community College can be applied when transferred to a California State University or University of California campus.
- ASSIST (Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer) is the official repository of articulation for California's public colleges and universities providing the most accurate and up-to-date information available about student transfer in California.
Bigfuture by the CollegeBoard
- A free website that provides inspiration and practical support to help more students find the right college. Student are able to serch by location, major, and more. Lots of videos on tips, advise, real student stories, etc. Cutting edge planning tools including college comparisons, career inventory, and major exploration.
- The official source for college and career planning in California. On this site you can compare community colleges, CSU, UC and private universities.
- Great site for researching colleges. Find your college matches now and learn which ones fit you best. You need to sign-in and create a profile.
- College- Why go- What to do- How to Pay. Link to College planning, College Youtube channel and more.
- BEST SITE TO BEGIN COLLEGE PLANNING! Get information and register for the SAT, SAT II and Advanced Placement. Site also had free SAT practice questions, study tips, word of the day and much more!
CollegeBoard – SAT Test Dates
- Direct link on CollegeBoard to SAT test dates
- Virtual College Fair! Hear from current college students, college admissions representatives and read blogs with tons of information. There are also lots of videos that can help you learn more about any college you want.
I Need a Pencil
Mapping your Future
- Your free and neutral resource on career, college, financial aid, and money management. There are various links on what to do in high school to prepare for college.
My College QuickStart™
- Personalized feedback, practice and college planning based on your PSAT/NMSQT results.
- QuestBridge provides a single, internet-based meeting point which links exceptional students with colleges, scholarship providers, enrichment employers, and organizations seeking students who have excelled despite obstacles.
- College matchmaker and college directory.
The California State University (CSU)
- CSUMentor is a website designed to help students and their families learn about the California State University (CSU) system. The CSU is comprised of 23 excellent campuses.
UC Transfer Admissions Online Planner
- Students can use the Transfer Admissions Planner to enter their course work (completed and planned) from the very beginning of their college careers, or at any point when they decide to transfer to a UC campus. The planner helps students track their progress toward meeting UC's minimum requirements, and allows UC staff to communicate important information to prospective transfer students. Students are strongly encouraged to meet with their community college counselor, as this tool does not replace advising students receive at their college. If you would like to learn more about how to use the online planner you may watch our instructional video that will guide you step by step through the website.
University of CA office of the President
- UC Entry Level Writing Requirement
University of California (UC’s)
- The 10 campuses of the University of California open their doors to all who work hard and dream big.