Skip to main content
- Hoover Mission & Vision
Hoover Mission & Vision
- We commit to sustaining a positive environment where all students learn at high-levels and are prepared to succeed beyond high school.
- The Hoover community commits to a safe and clean campus, organized support systems for students and staff and rigorous instruction rooted in perpetual curricular collaboration.
- We, as professionals, aspire to be flexible, engaged, accountable and positive.
- We believe we should be collaborative, supportive and strive for consensus.
- We plan to connect with students, be caring and to develop engaging lessons.
- Become a Professional Learning Community
- Raise CAASPP Scores in Math and English
- Achieve Blue Status on CA Dashboard for College & Career Readiness
- Improve Supports for Social, Emotional & Physical needs of all students